Let the hot tub soothe your muscles after a day exploring the beautiful wilderness of Mount Rainier. Roast marshmallows over the fire pit in summer, swap stories by the cozy indoor fireplace in winter, and settle down for a good night’s rest with ample room for up to six. HUNDREDS of 5 star reviews.
About Red Cedar Cabin
Experience Paradise in Packwood, Washington! Rustically decorated with modern comforts, Red Cedar Cabin is perfectly located for those looking to explore Mount Rainier National Park and perfectly appointed for a weekend of rest and relaxation among the trees.
The open concept living/dining/kitchen space has gorgeous vaulted ceilings and large windows for gatherings with friends and family. During the warmer months, extend the fun out onto the spacious front deck. Don’t miss the hot tub and fire pit nestled into the forest.
With three spacious bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a fold-out living room sofa bed, Red Cedar Cabin comfortably sleeps up to six adults among the peace and quiet of the Pacific Northwest mountains.
If you need to work while your staying here, you'll be grateful for the high speed internet connection - 500mbs, up and down - to speed you through your tasks.
Dogs are welcome with our per pet, per night fee.
What Guests Have to Say
“I would give this 10 stars if I could. This place is so well stocked, clean, and the photos don't do justice to the beauty and seclusion offered here!”– Julieann
“The perfect cute little rustic cabin to relax in between day hikes to Mount Rainier. Such care has gone into making each space feel comfortable — we loved the little outdoor spot among the trees. The AC also works really really well, so don’t fear visiting in a heat wave!” – Alex
More About Red Cedar Cabin
A wilderness retreat with convenience:
- 4 miles to Mt. Rainier’s Stevens Canyon southeast entrance (closed during winter months)
- 4 miles to Packwood Town Center grocery store, gas station, and restaurants
- 17 miles to White Pass Ski area
Leave your worries behind:
- Make yourself at home! Please enjoy the entire house and outdoor amenities.
- Well-appointed kitchen for your breakfast (coffee grinder + maker/Bodum French press/electric kettle), cooking (pots/pans/utensils/oil, salt, pepper), and dining needs (silverware/drinkware).
- Bathrooms equipped with shampoo, body wash, and towels.
White Pass Ski Area
Enjoy winter to its fullest at White Pass, where you can hit the slopes with skis, snowboards, tubes, fat bikes, and snowshoes! With offerings that include ski and snowboard lessons, twilight snowshoe tours, wood-fired pizza, and commanding views of the Cascades, White Pass is sure to please.
Up to two dogs are welcome with our standard per dog, per night fee.
When booking any of our Packwood properties, you'll have access to some of the most exciting adventures in the State of Washington.
Packwood is just a few minutes from Mt. Rainier's Steven's Canyon entrance, where you can hike the trails, enjoy the scenic views or watch wildlife.
Depending on the weather, your options may vary. Take a hike, go fishing, climb a mountain or hit the skis or snowboard during the winter.
The town offers some exciting fun, as well, whether you're looking to relax or just escape the city life and soak up the quaintness of a small town.
Here, you can enjoy flea markets and a variety of shows, ranging from automobiles to arts & crafts. During the colder months, Packwood has a Christmas festival plus a winter carnival, both of which attract everyone who wants to indulge in a little holiday-spirited fun.
The Packwood Properties Promise
Packwood Properties is the only full-stack vacation rental management company in the area. We vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property home for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year, if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your visit to our home. We have onsite property management available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Dogs Allowed
- Starry Starry Nights
- Propane Barbecue
- Wine Tours
- Putting Green
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Golf Courses
- Lake Swimming
- Freshwater Fishing
- Name: Red Cedar Cabin
- Status: Active
- Type: House
- Country: United States
- State: Washington State
- Destination: Mount Rainier
- Location: Packwood
- Condominiums: Timberline Village
- Setting: Mountain Area
- View: Peekaboo Mountain View
- Internet: Yes
- Floors: 2
- Entrance Floor: 1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: QQTTL
- Bunks: No
- Baths: 2
- Normal Occupancy: 6
- Sleeps: 8
- Max Occupancy: 9
- Parking: 2
- Pets: Dogs
- Checkin: 05:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: RedCedarCabin.com
- Manager: Packwood Properties
- Child Friendly Unit
- No Smoking Unit
- CO Detector(s) Unit
- Hairdryer Unit
- Forced Air Electric Heating Unit
- Living Room - Including Sofa, Led/TV, etc… Unit
- Dresser Unit
- Minimum Rental Age is 25 Unit
- Two Car Parking Unit
- Smoke detector Unit
- Outdoor Furniture Unit
- Full Kitchen Unit
- Smoke detector(s) Unit
- Pet Friendly Home Unit
- Ski Resort Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Golf Home Unit
- Ski Area Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Golf Area Complex
- Golf Resort Complex
- Mountain Area Neighborhood
- Partial Territorial View Unit
- Full Golf Course View Unit
- Starry Starry Nights Unit
- Cooking Wares Unit
- Gas/Charcoal Barbecue (Charcoal Not Provided) Unit
- Dishwasher Unit
- Dining Area Unit
- Propane Barbecue Unit
- Electric Stove Unit
- Toaster Unit
- Oven Unit
- Plateware Unit
- Coffeemaker Unit
- Microwave Oven Unit
- Pots & Pans Unit
- Refrigerator Unit
- Refrigerator - Freezer Unit
- Basic Soaps Unit
- Cleaning at Departure Unit
- All Linens Provided Unit
- Free Parking Unit
- Family Friendly Unit
- Dining Room Table Unit
- Self Service Accommodations Unit
- Post Office Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Unreliable Mobile Phone Coverage Unit
- Patio Chairs Unit
- Coffee Shop Area, 5 Miles
- Full Service Restaurants Area, 5 Miles
- Gift Shops Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Convenience Store Area, 5 Miles
- Grocery Store Area, 5 Miles
- Wine Tours Area
- TV, Flat Screen Unit
- Private Hot Tub Unit
- Patio Unit
- Sleigh Rides Area, 5 Miles
- Snow Cat Tours Area
- Zip Line Tours Area, 8 Miles
- Snow Shoeing Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Sledding Area Area, 5 Miles
- Putting Green Complex
- Hiking Trails Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- ATV Rentals Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- High Speed Wireless Internet Unit
- Hiking Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Golf Courses Complex
- Cross Country Skiing Area, 1 Mile
- Downhill Skiing Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Snowboarding Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Snowmobile Rentals Area, 2 Miles
- Snowmobiles Allowed at Unit Area, 2 Miles
- Snowmobile Trails Area, 2 Miles
- Snowmobiling Terrain Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- River Swimming Area
- Mountain Biking Trails Area
- Horseback Riding Area
- Lake Swimming Unit, 2 Miles
- Whitewater Rafting Area
- Freshwater Fishing Area
- Tavern Unit, 16 to 20 Miles
- Festivals Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Wineries Area
- National Parks Area
- Special Events Complex
- Scenic Driving Area
- Natural Wonders Area
- Golf Complex
- Ski Area, 16 to 20 Miles
New property - Be one of the first to leave a review
It's a fine place to stay. You are bound to love it. We'll make your stay comfortable and affordable. Then stop back here to tell us what you think.
This is one of our favorite places to stay and the location is great for hiking in Mount Rainier NP, and for hiking in the surrounding national forest area
The house is well appointed and very conveniently located. We loved the cute white lights hanging up inside and outside!
Already a member? Click to login
Not a member? Request info below
Say you saw Red Cedar Cabin House (1508) on RedCedarCabin.com